InetWebHost Too Cheap To Be True !! Caveat Emptor

Posted On // Leave a Comment

If I can save somebody else the time - ( I have no doubt this will be refuted but with 20+ yrs IT and numerous corporate servers running IpV4 & IpV6 - I know how to run sercure stable boxes - before the dis'ing comes )


InetWebHost - Dedicated Servers in Frankfurt Germany - seemed cheap - unlimited in Frankfurt .. Gentlemen - there is no such things as a cheap second hand Mercedes and this similar is one in similar category


It looks 'German' but the service and support is not .. Obviously there are those that are happy to live with problems going unanswered for days and replies that show a lack of understanding or not reading the ticket .. I ask you 3 days in an investigation on a live server ! - The only things that got quick response was the paypal claim - and then they are quoting their 10days money back ..


The only thing in Frankfurt is the hardware ! - find a server where the techies are by the boxes ..


No I will not reply to this or answer with who now , draw your own conclusions from my experiencies .. and do not waste and money time like I did - now we wait for the dis' ing !


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment