[Deal Alert] Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here' Free On Google Play Music (Probably, Most Likely, Definitely, Maybe, Possibly US Only)

Posted On // Leave a Comment

WishYouWereHere-864x540Right now, I wish you were here with me. You and I could share a cigar (or maybe a Sprite instead, I think smoking is blech) and then I could welcome you to the machine sitting in my living room that I am typing on right now.

Together, we could reminisce about old bands and old times when music was pure and innovative while songs played on my computer's speakers. When sufficiently inspired, we might play and sing some of our favorite hits together with the Sprite coursing through our veins lending courage to our voices.

Read More

[Deal Alert] Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here' Free On Google Play Music (Probably, Most Likely, Definitely, Maybe, Possibly US Only) was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





from Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1VcwZjK
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment