Complaint against filemedia for defamation

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Around two weeks ago, I signed up with @fileMEDIA but could not resolve my issues with them. I could not get the server setup correctly due to the really unmanaged nature of their service. I simply asked for a refund, and when they didn't offer it citing their ToS, I then proceeded to file a PayPal dispute. Note that my server was never up and running properly.


Now fast forward to today, I signed up with WSWD but they stopped me in my tracks and claimed filemedia reported me for malicious intent, claiming I used their servers to "spam" for "weeks" which is completely and utterly false. I then proceeded to sign up with another host, i-83, and they also blocked me for the very exact reason. This is obviously becoming a big problem now. I prefer to handle things professionally so I privately contacted filemedia about this whole fiasco. They blew me off. So here I am asking for assistance and a public forum to provide assistance with this matter.


What am I do in this situation? Mind you I have many hosting provider accounts with a reputation as a good customer. Please see below for the support ticket interaction between us and filemedia regarding the issue that led to us asking for a refund. Thanks.


filemedia


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment