How much money do I need to buy a unique hosting template?

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Sup,


I need to buy a custom/unique hosting template. Unique means the designer will sell it once. I am not looking to compete with hostgator or bluehost. But still I need my site to look professional and when the user comes to my site he should get the impression that he is buying from someone who is serious about what he is doin. And must show trust.


What are the best places to find such designers and how much money I need? There are millions or trillions of free templates out there so when someone offers you something how do you make sure that the template offered to you is indeed a unique template and isn't ripped off from someone else's work?


Thanks


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment