Looking for Cheap registered domains on NS, DynaDot, Enome, other registrar.

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hi,




I need only 1 registered domain name on each Popular domain registrars.





Does not matter If your domain will expire after 30 days but domain must be registered, If your registrar allow to create a sub-user/account then it will be good for me because of I am not interested in changing domain ownership but If required then I will create a account.



OpenSRS

Enom

DynaDot

1and1

Gandi

000domains

NetworkSolutions

Other Registrar

Excluding LogicBoxes Based Platform Users, Name & Namecheap.


You can pm me or post a reply with this info.

domain name:

domain registrar:

expiry date:

Expected price:

Payment Method:


http://lowendtalk.com/discussions/feed.rss

0 comments:

Post a Comment