Looking for VPS! At least 3GB, 150GB, 1GBIT PORT, MAYBE SSD, AND RELIABLE SUPPORT.

Posted On // Leave a Comment

I think I've had it with ChicagoVPS. Every damn month my WHM/CPANEL license expires and I can't manage my domains properly. The only thing I have going for me is I have three VPS's with them and my WHM/CPANEL charges are $10, $12 and $12. I'm willing to dump Chicago and just get one service because I know most providers can't get licenses that cheap. I'm paying that price just because I've stuck with them for a while thinking they would get better. I'm basically looking for a SOLID provider on the EAST COAST of the US please. I would really love to see what else is out there and would love recommendations or offers. I only run a couple small forums, play around a little, and use owncloud's software for my personal stuff. Sorry for the rant.


And I'm not looking for support for the VPS itself, of course if it's a major, major issue, but I can usually take care of everything myself.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment