A very honest review of VPSDime

Posted On // 1 comment

Pros



  1. Excellent support. There are some knowledgable persons replying your support tickets who knows their stuffs very well.

  2. Sweet sweet offloaded MySQL service. This is something that can make your "heavy" apps fly even in a smaller VPS with 512MB ram ($15/yr) that runs MariaDB in a gigantic server with 384GB of ram and couple of SSDs in RAID. And it comes for free :) Zip Zilch Nada :)

  3. Very cooperative. If you're a loyal customer, sometime they will give you extra than you're actually paying for. For example I bought a storage VPS from and requested @Serverian if he can add offloaded mysql support for it. This storage VPS is running on Quadranet which is different than their regular VPS line, but @Serverian took one day time from me and added it for no cost at all!

  4. Idera backup/restore feature that takes backup of your system once everyday, and you can restore from there quite easily

  5. Excellent network with fantastic uptime. I barely noticed any downtime to be honest

  6. No over commitment or false promises which they can't provide or deliver. I love their straight forward attitude

  7. Overall very friendly people over there

  8. Excellent value for money, like 6GB Ram for $7, or 500GB storage for $7 :)


Cons (Not so many)



  1. I sometime don't like their auto reboot when the load goes above 4 for over an hour, or above 2 for more than 2 hours. But it's not that much of a trouble for me either.


I will definitely score them 10/10 for their excellent service, and I know that many of you would do the same as well :)


Thanks


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

1 comment:

  1. When I read any blog I specifically look for the knowledgeable aspects and this post has really rewarded my needs bunch of thanks to you brother.
    w3 plans vps

    ReplyDelete