Server to host wallets and websites

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hello everybody,


I didn't want to make a whole new thread for this but maybe this is the best way.


I'm in need of a server that needs to handle altcoin wallets (not mining, just the wallets) and a web server running more or less 20 sites.


In my calculations I'll need 3-4GB RAM (if you think I need more or this is an overkill, please tell me, I'm open to suggestions), 1 IPv4, IPv6 not required, at least 500GB of bandwidth (just to make sure it won't run out, even on spikes), and a good CPU because of the altcoin wallets.


It can be a VPS or a Dedicated Server. Europe or United States. Budget $20 p/month, can pay quarterly.


If anyone could give some advice of the best provider, I would be very grateful! :)


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment