Looking for CPanel reseller plan

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Note: the transition mentioned is scheduled for several months, starting with mid-May 2015, to test possible choices/do due diligence first.


I provide hosting to a couple dozens of sites. My current hosting provider is CrocWeb (R1 account). There's nothing wrong with the provider; however, since there can be controversy related to freedom of speech, I'd prefer to host those sites in Iceland, Netherlands, Sweden, you get the idea.


If there's well-established company providing hosting in the above areas at prices (and amount of resources) matching the mentioned (or surpassing it in terms of cost-performance), I would be glad to make use of it.


Well-established in this current context means 3+ years in business, mostly positive users reviews, good hosting quality. There will be quite few support requests, I handle most of hosted sites' maintenance tasks myself. SSH access (for maintenance/backup only) would also be a good feature.


Thanks in advance. I will not discuss the mentioned controversy. The sites content doesn't contradict typical hosters' ToS/AUP guidelines. Sites are low to medium traffic and don't cause too much load.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment