Unhappy experience

Posted On // Leave a Comment

I want to test an application so I try meanservers.com's KVM for its budget. When I finished the purchase they let me upload my ID card image so I give up and let them refund. But waiting two days, I cannot see any reply in the ticket. So I submit a controversy on PayPal. Then I go travelling so I forget this thing. When I got home I found that they let me cancel the controversy or I couldn't.get the refund. But it was too late for me to see this request. So the refund was finally missing. I don't think a refund can lead us be unhappy, but I just don't like the way which they did. But since then, I learned that a popular provider is necessary because most people talks about it and we can know its service or others. - I'm not a native English speaker so miss the grammar error in this post.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment