Choosing a shop cart system

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hello guys,


I would like to start an online shop. I have fair amount of knowledge with Unix-like systems and BSD, but when it comes to a shop cart software I'm clueless. I imagine few of you guys have had experience running and or maintaining such software so I would like to hear your opinions and recommendations which software would suit my needs the best. My requirements are:



  1. Security is number one priority. It shouldn't have security hole by design.

  2. Easy to scale for the future.

  3. Not hassle to maintain.


As this online store will target local people I will host it in my country on a VPS with following specs: 2core@ 3GHz 1024RAM 15GB SSD


It should be enough for the start. As a failover system I will use Kimisufi, if something breaks with the main VM.


I was looking in Opencart directions and if possible I would like to avoid Prestashop.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment