Do you consider yourself a quality top shelf provider?

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Now, before all the teenagers here with a node and half a dozen OpenVZ containers hosted on it inflate their egos like roosters inflate their chests before a fight, you should all know that I'm talking about real hosting providers here.


To me a real hosting provider in 2014 has to be realible, professional and not spend time trolling on forums. His company has to be registered and be more than a one man show. When things go wrong he shouldn't use stupid excuses like "backlogged tickets due to personal issues". I don't care what happened, if I have to wait 3 hours for a reply I move. A reliable provider has to be able to offer more than one location, own his hardware and be profitable and financially stable. Then, and only then I can feel confident to sign up and entrust said provider with my data. Maybe I subscribe to a minority that likes quality over cheap prices and couldn't care less about a deal, but regardless, anyone who handles data should be responsible.


So I ask you: how many of you consider yourselves top notch providers and why? What makes you special Anand how do you stand out from the rest? Why should I sign up with you and spend a decent amount of money on your services every month or prepay yearly? Please 've as detailed as possible. Thank you.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment