Looking for some IaaS KVM/Xen thingy

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hi, I suck at explaining things, so I'm gonna use bullet points to get across what I'm looking for. Things I really would need are in bold.



  • Hourly billing

  • High-availability

  • Floating IP addresses

  • Decent CPU policy since there would probably be at least 1 load at all times for one instance

  • Private network

  • Some kind of cheap detachable volumes, I'd need to scale 1TB+, raid or something would be nice too

  • SSD volumes or high IO HDD volumes

  • West coast US preferred


I'm not really adverse to paying decently for the above, however the decent priced storage volumes seems to be uncommon in the sizes I'd need. I believe iwStack has all of this, however I'd prefer something more West Coast than Dallas. If you know of a decent option, even if it isn't west coast I'd appreciate you letting me know.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment