WebHostingTalk strange administration

Posted On // Leave a Comment

I just received the following e-mail from WebHostingTalk:



Dear mpkossen,

This is a reminder about your post(s) or other actions at Web Hosting Talk.

This is the reason for this message: Choose a User Name (Having too many user names).

The moderator who issued this reminder has this message for you:
=======================================
You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. Please choose which one to keep:
hansvanr / mpkossen

Replies via the help desk only, please: http://ift.tt/1qjifQs
=======================================

If this reminder is about a specific post, you can access the post here:

If you can't access the above URL, the post has been removed from public view. You can see your original post here:
=======================================

=======================================

If this reminder is about a rule you broke, you may receive warning points if you break this rule again. To review forum guidelines, please use the link to the Rules at the top of every forum page.

This infraction is worth 0 point(s). To see details of all the infractions and alerts you have received, please visit the following URL:

http://ift.tt/1hAwdnO

Do let us know if you have any questions or concerns by contacting us at: http://ift.tt/1qjifQs

WHT Forums Team


I'm not only offended by this accusation, as I rarely visit WHT and I have been a very good citizen. I am also wondering what they are basing this on. I'm quite sure my IP addresses have never been used by anyone else, nor should my e-mail address have been.


Naturally, I've sent them a ticket confirming I have just one account and asking where this accusation is coming from, but I still think this is strange.


Has anybody else ever experienced one of these things with WebHostingTalk? How did they handle it?


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment