Online.net: accidentally doubled the disk!

Posted On // Leave a Comment

So this day I ordered a Dedibox SC gen2 and want to use it as a FTP server to backup my own data. And the introduce says that it has 500GB SSHD.


But when I successfully installed WS2012 via joodle.nl's guide and try to partition the disk by DiskGenius, the disk seems like 1TB:


So I called them via Skype and the service agent tell me to open a ticket. Your website said that SC gen2 has a 500GB SSHD, but I've spotted that this server has a 1TB drive. Why I got a 1TB drive rather than 500GB? Is it still a SSHD or normal HDD?


And I got replied: Online - Julien Hello,


it's still SSHD. It's some old SC L that are resell as SC Gen2 as the offer don't exist anymore.


You're just lucky to have more disk space.


Regards,


Julien V.


So they wanna blowout their old SC Ls as SC Gen2? I'm lucky :)


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment