Cheapest 2 TB storage (with possible to run Windows Server 2012 R2)

Posted On // Leave a Comment

I have a old laptop at my moms house, using for backup for all my personal stuff. I have used around 1.2 TB today. The laptop is old, and today the temperature was over 100c and I just blow it clean for dust. So not long before this dies on me.


I'm looking for a server (dedicated/VPS) that can give me 2 TB of disk space, and the possible to install my own Windows Server 2012 R2 license. (I have BizSpark licenses that can be used in production) Location: Europe.


Second, 2 TB of disk, and just CentOS.


No need for much traffic. One time upload of 1.2 TB. And then maybe 100 GB at most per month, but if I need to restore, I need 2 TB bandwidt at that time. Min 100 mbit, want 1 Gbit. Anything better is great.


I have looked at the Cheapest 1 TB storage thread, and VPSdime.com is cheap with $28/mo for 2 TB. But no Windows option.


Anybody with a good offer? I'm a really good customer, do always pays in time, and a loyal customer.


http://lowendtalk.com/discussions/feed.rss

0 comments:

Post a Comment