Dell PowerEdge R415 server look for exchange

Posted On // Leave a Comment

I bought this Dell PowerEdge R415 1U rack server in March 31, 2011 from Dell.com, and sent it to the FDCservers' datacenter at Dever.CO. Then I requested a hardware upgrade for HDD & memory from the FDC. It has stable operation for three years.


take a look with the screenshot from its' DirectAdmin systeme info:


And the colo service from Develvo.net, a host company from Russia that use FDC Denver datacenter:



Today, I want to exchange this server for something: 3 windows vps (need 512M memory at least) for a year


OR


IF the exchange did not succeed within 7 days, I will give it to anyone that who really need it.


Thanks!


Ps: some other screenshots to prove that I really own it.


http://lowendtalk.com/discussions/feed.rss

0 comments:

Post a Comment