payload comparison: wordpress multisite vs individual install

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hi all,


I was just trying to read up but googleing payload comparison: wordpress multisite vs individual install just gives random guides and not in-Depth information precisely on the PAYLOAD in terms of SQL performance, and overall site responsiveness. I talk this in Multi-Domain mapped context.


I'm offering Wordpress hosting to some of my customers, low (100 Visits/day) to medium (1500 visits/day). I was thinking if I can "group" 4-5 sites and host them on a 1GB KVM, which will be cost effective. Moreover, recent wordpress malicious outbreaks make it mandatory to maintain updates and monitoring, both of which will presumably be easier.


Pls pour in some thoughts..if it would be wise and sane to go this route, considering the hosted domains are completely separate from independent customers.


Thanks alot.... and wish you all a very Happy & Blessed New Year 2015...!


http://lowendtalk.com/discussions/feed.rss

0 comments:

Post a Comment