CloudShards / Liquid-Solutions - head's up for customers

Posted On // Leave a Comment

I signed up for a Liquid-Solutions VPS in Jan 2014 and moved my site to their servers. As all LowEndTalk readers are probably aware, CloudShards acquired Liquid-Solutions in July 2014 and all accounts were moved over to CloudShards.


When my VPS came due for renewal, I received invoices from both Liquid-Solutions and CloudShards. Knowing that Liquid-Solutions had been acquired, I paid the renewal to CloudShards. Sadly, they still don't have their act together.


After having paid CloudShards, I received a second invoice from Liquid-Solutions. I sent an email to CloudShards billing and received the following (as a partial reply):


Any service that you may have there will continue to be invoiced by them. We haven't merged the management interfaces yet.


Today, I received a past due notice from Liquid-Solutions. I sent them a copy of my receipt and made sure to cc CloudShards billing.


Thus far, I have had no complaints about the services provided. I certainly hope that they straighten out this issue and that my service is not interrupted.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment