Any dedicated server providers like Online.net?

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Are there any dedicated server providers like Online.net in the US or Canada? I already have some at Online.net, looking for ones in North America. I'm not in any immediate need for one, but in the next couple of months would be good.


No resellers (I don't want another layer between the provider and me, regardless of the reputation), no colocation at this point, and preference to not have RTO. I don't have specs yet, just looking for providers for future research or price point. Just a note, my previous specs were E1230, 32GB, 240GB SSD, 50TB @ 1 Gbps.


Specifically, I'm looking for a provider that has excellent longevity, reputation, network, uptime, and customer services at a reasonable price. Yes, I want it all. If no such provider in North America exist, I'd prefer to not get a service than to waste my time.


I recently ended my dedicated server subscriptions at a provider because I didn't like their customer service. I was with them for six months. Their network, uptime, and prices were good, but the reply to the last ticket I submitted made me want to completely cut ties with them. Before anyone goes on a tangent, I submitted a total of six tickets: four in the first week to get things set up, one a few months later because of a IPMI reset request, and the last one was two days ago. I'm a believer in excellent customer service for all types of industries and I will walk if I don't receive that.


For the next provider, I'd like to deal with a system that's more automated in terms of provisioning and billing, but would have a live person as needed. It's like the bank, standing in line in the past is annoying, ATM proliferation is great with the occasional need to interact with a live person.


Ideally, I'd like to deal with a provider whose customers are primarily responsible businesses or mature individuals. I feel many providers have customers who act fraudulently or act like children. When I interact with those providers, they reply with an attitude as if they're speaking to such a customer, which I take offense to, because I most certainly am not such a customer.


Thank you for taking the time to read the post.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment