Music playback from inside browser.

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Now bear with me as I try to explain what I am looking for, keep in mind I am a novice at these things.


I have a webdir which contains mp3s and subdirs with more mp3s (albums etc). What I am looking for is some php script or light program (so no sql, accounts like what was offered to a similar thread for some radio station with autodj) where I can order the files for playback or even better pick which ones I want for a playlist.


So all I need is when I navigate to that page, to have some sort of interface with play, pause, next, previous and a list with all the files in the webdir that I can sort in the order I want them to be played.


Hope I made some sense and hopefully such a thing exists.


Cheers


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment