From Kimsufi to So you Start, worth it?

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hi,


I finally decided to transfer to So you Start. I love their phone and email support. They are so eager to help.


but...


I would like to confirm something regarding the additional failover IPs. I'm planning to cancel all of my VPS (servers) and just use one server which is either SYS-IP-1 or SYS-IP-2. I'm planning to install something that will allow me to have the KVM thingy. I don't know, I guess that's Proxmox. So, I would be creating 2-3 KVM-based servers. The first one is for my personal website. The second one is for hosting Wordpress-based websites of my friends and the third one is going to be my file backup/storage server, replacing my MediaFire account.


So for the websites, I badly need 2 U.S-based IPs since most of the visitors are from the U.S. Do you think they have a U.S-based additional IP failover? And can I use them in the KVM stuff that I'll be doing?


I've talked with OVH (North America, Ireland and UK) and So you Start (Canada, Ireland). They said that the U.S IPs are not available when the server that you ordered is located in Europe. It is only available in the North American data center, which is in Canada.


I've been waiting for more than 48 hours straight for the availability of servers in Canada and up until now, nothing is available.


Another thing, my So you Start account was created in So you Start Ireland.


Thanks.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment