Goodhosting help

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Since i take some long to get a ticket response from this guy, i hope i can get an answer here @Goodhosting.


On january 19 the system sent me the invoice for the next month and i promptly paid for it. For some reason i still got my service interrupted as it says i didnt pay the invoice. I asked you by a support ticket and i got a generic answer



Hello, As posted on our Twitter; an Update is available on this issue: To clients in CHI-1: Open a Support Ticket, and we will give you an account on CHI-2 to make your new instance in, to get you online faster! If you are already on CHI-2, simply please re-create your instance using OpenNebula. See: http://ift.tt/1A6rx71 >



Can you kindly check my case insted of sending generic msg, what if my vps is not on the affected node?, i also replay you back this



Can you please tell me whats going on?, please create the account on whatever server it's, and help me get my windows vps online fast. i got bunch of work to do.> and i havent receive an answer yet, i got bunch of work to do and is being 10 day since my vps is off.



this is the support ticket #OVC-4926-CWU i opened.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment