Looking for Windows VPS

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hello! Looking for Windows VPS requirements:


-1-2GB ram and 1-2 Core CPU with decent CPU frequency


-SSD is more preferable but HDD is also good


-Cheap price -Daily/Weekly or even hourly based payment scheme would be good but if the price is affordable then monthly is good also


-I really need changeable IP addresses for free or for maximum 1-2$ this is important since I probably will change the IP's frequently also have to make sure I do not get the same IP ever or if the payment scheme is lets say daily then if I make a new VPS I will get new IP's.


-It has to be in Europe


Looking forward for long term business I will use several VPS like tens if it will work for my project but if it do not pass my requirements please do not post! Thanks!


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment