Finally free of GVH, hello RamNode!

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Just submitted my cancellation to GVH, you have no idea how good that feels.


My LA4 (QuadraNet) node hosted VPS has been up and down like a yo-yo according to my monitoring on the past few days, so happy that I bit the bullet and moved over to RamNode who have not missed one monitoring ping since I got my Seattle-based VPS built and online. @Nick_A was extremely accommodating in upgrading my existing service to a higher level and then re-provisioning it from Amsterdam to Seattle.


The strange thing is that I submitted the cancellations and the latest "Dear Valued Client" email came through. Consolidation back to ColoCrossing wherever available was no shock, but IPv6 is no longer available at all across the GVH offerings. Well, that just validated my decision!


Goodbye Jon, thanks for all the fish.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment