Please give me an offer for Windows KVM VPS

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Specs:




Quantity: 1
4GB RAM
4 vCores
HDD: 80GB
Connections: 1Gbps
Bandwidth: 1024GB
Location: Netherlands / Seattle / Asia
Budget: N/A
Operating system: Windows server 2012 R2 Standard trial.
(I have license from BizSpark and I would like to enter it myself after installation)


I will use it to run my blog, and sell some asp.net signalR stuffs that need high RAM. This is just my start up, so hope that I will be success after few months, and I can pay you the higher price.


I'm using 1 VPS from inceptionhosting, and 1 VPS from goodhosting. Both are running well without complains, but it seems like my apps run better on KVM VPS. Right now I cannot contact goodhosting to renew and upgrade my VPS, so I need help from LET community.


Thank you very much.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment