little Review of my OnePoundWebhosting VPS

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hi folks,


today I want to write a little review about my little 128MB UK located XEN box by OnePoundWebhosting.co.uk. I've been using their monitoring service for half a year now and bought this VPS 2 months ago.


Specs:

128MB RAM

256MB SWAP

1 x vCPU Core

15GB Disk Space

100GB Bandwidth



for 1£/month paid yearly


Uptime:

Currently, I have 40 days uptime, because I restarted the VPS. But I didn't face any downtime with my 1 minute checks from 9 locations.



Network:

Here is a benchmark from the network. I can only say that I didn't face any problems. CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 3400.154 MHz Total amount of ram : 121 MB Total amount of swap : 255 MB System uptime : 39 days, 23:08, Download speed from CacheFly: 38.1MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 10.9MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 11.3MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 4.22MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 54.5MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 44.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 4.67MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 13.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 11.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 23.1MB/s I/O speed : 94.5 MB/s


Support:

Stuart is always a friendly person and gives his best to provide his customers an awesome service. Mostly, he answered in 10-15 minutes, and if not he always answered within 2 hours.


Conclusion:

I'm really satisfied with my VPS. 1£ for an UK XEN based VPS isn't much money, but you will get an rock solid box with great uptime and friendly support. I currently use this VPS as private webserver and it works like a charm :)


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment