GVH Review

Posted On // Leave a Comment

So, I just bought a plan from GVH, and I thought I'd share my experiences (as if there aren't enough reviews about GVH already)


So, everything that follows is exactly what has happened since I paid for the VPS with my PayPal.


At 9:21PM EST 9/28/14 I paid for the VPS with PayPal. Although there was "Instant Activation", it didn't quite work and it was manually activated around 9:23PM.


At 9:33PM, I came back to find it activated, but the client panel was down. It came back up at 9:37PM.


At 9:42PM, I logged onto the VPS to find it very unresponsive, and apparently using all 10GB of RAM


After a few minutes, RAM usage settled down to 46mb. I never found out what was causing that spike.


Interestingly enough, running "cat /proc/cpuinfo" brings up 24 CPU cores, but each at 333.500 MHz


At this point in time, the control panel and SolusVM is still unresponsive, but the VPS is fast enough.


[Reserved for a VPS test script result]


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment