Hosting Many Websites on One Server / Different IPs - Can Google tell?

Posted On // Leave a Comment

So I recently got a OVH server with 256 IPs. I have many websites spread over many different servers. I'm thinking of migrating all those websites to my OVH server, each using its own IP (and SSL if available).


My problem is, some of those sites are linking to each other, and it's known that it can hurt your SEO and google can punish the rank of the websites that are on the same server if they are found to be linking to each other.


From a technical point of view, how much info can someone know. The IPs are not in the same range, they quite vary well (192.xxx.xxx.xxx, 198.xxx.xxx.xxx, etc...). But my question is can someone tell they are on the same physical server? Maybe from the server's hostname?


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment