I don't know how to describe my feeling now, a little sad story, am I wrong?

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Here we start:


GMT+8 2014/07/29 0:07 When I was in bed checking my mobile, I got an email from uptimerobot said one of my vpses is offline.



Hi,


The monitor * (108.166..) is currently DOWN (Host Is Unreachable).


Uptime Robot will alert you when it is back up.


Cheers,



I checked it after get up, VPS was suspended because of unpaid, I was confused, there was no invoice mail in my mailbox, so I send a ticket to the provider--I'll call them [S] in the the remaining part of the story.


(It won't have any problem if [S] make invoice 7 days before period like other providers, sadly invoice GENERATE ON: 26, and the DUE DATE is 27. It won't have any problem if I received Invoice Created mail or Unpaid reminder mail, sadly I didn't receive any of them. )



After I submit this ticket, I got the reminder mail again. Yeah it's working again like it should be.




Later I sumit a new ticket to their billing apartment as request.



I showed screenshots from my side, no email, no delete records, not in the trash. [S] looks like just want to close the ticket if I don't clear the invoice, so I paid the invoice. [S] don't use a third part mail solution, so [S] should have a mail log. But [S] said they could not show the log after I paid, then my vps was deleted after that, not even ask me.


I would add second part later. Make popcorn ready, take a poll first


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment