Looking for reliable west coast VPS

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hi all,


I am currently looking for a VPS with specs below.



2 ~ 4 CPU cores (not going to hog the cores but spike might occur on certain period of the day)
6GB ~ 8GB RAM
10GB ~ 25GB Storage
1Gbps port doesn't need too much bandwidth (100G ~ 500G is fine)
Location - US West Coast
Budget - Below $50/month
Possibly with 99.95% uptime SLA


I am currently hosting my site on Datashack but their network are quite bad from my experience.


I am looking at Quadra cloud in LA, price wise is good whereas I can get the specs I want at around $40/month.


I wanted to go with VPS instead of dedicated server because if say I want to have redundant power/network/storage on dedicated server that would cost too much but I can get redundant power/network/storage with a VPS at a much lower cost.


So, any recommendation?


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment