Takeover server lease for client - E3/1230v3, 32GB, 2x1TB

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hey Guys,


I have a client who is on a 12 month lease with 5 months remaining. He wants to see if anybody was willing to take it over as his plans have changed, and now require a different setup of E5 servers instead. I have posted the server spec below:


E3-1230 v3 (4 x 3.40 GHz, 8MB Cache) 32GB DDR3 ECC RAM 2x 1TB HDD /29 IP Block (5 usable) 10TB Premium Bandwidth 1 Gbps Dedicated Port Secure VPN to KVM Over IP


$149.99/month


If anybody is willing to take it over from the user, I would be willing to extend a 10% discount as well if taking over 5 remaining months of lease. Please PM/Message for any information regarding this.


P.S. Mods I have posted this in the requests section. If it isn't allow just let me know.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment