Domain for sale with 100 GApps licenses

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hello Lowenders,


Since I'm no longer pursuing a career in IT, causing my time spent on IT-related things to become close to zero. Now that I'm not longer doing that and am a student once more, I need more money and less domains. I have the following to offer:


A domain with 100 Google Apps licenses.


If you're unfamiliar with these offerings, Google Apps was once free for people with a domain. The first few got a million licenses, then it drooped down to just a few per domain. I managed to find this domain with 100 licenses with Perl and luck. You don't have to use this domain itself for email, you can add other domains to use Google apps with that. (Eg, add threelittlepiggiesandabigboycalleddave.com to the domains list, create some users and you're rocking Google Apps. For free!*)


I accept Paypal. Bids are from $7, bidding ends October at 18:00:00 UTC. (I might reply somewhat later.)



I hope someone will help me out.


*Except the domain renewal fee of course


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment