[python] pptpd vpn auto-installer

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hi,


I need some help with testing this pptpd vpn auto installer that i quickly wrote up to automate setting up my own servers - its currently very messy and basic coded but it does install + configure pptpd as it should on my servers, I need to know if it will work for you guys aswel, specially on lower end machines.


This only got tested on Debian 6 powered servers so far, full root access is required to run this without problems - ubuntu might prevents the installation from executing properly because of the sudo/su system, I plan to make a fix for this later on.


With your feedback I will be able to make more auto-install scripts and release them all at one place for everyone to use, if you want to help me improve this feel free to try executing the codes below and report any problems that arise.



$ apt-get update


$ apt-get install python


$ apt-get install python-pip


$ pip install termcolor


$ wget http://ift.tt/1vXYFs8


$ chmod +x 940170778c.py


$ python 940170778c.py



Thank you!


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment