What's the best infrastructure for you for a fast loading website?

Posted On // Leave a Comment

So I'm looking forward to building a more advanced infrastructure for our websites then a VPS or dedicated server. I'd be hiring some network professionals for the setup but I need some suggestions as to what the ideal setup would in your opinion and your experience.


A major concern being faster loading wordpress websites. I've been looking into load balancing, cloud and stuff like that, but that's all prebuilt services like rackspace and softlayer which I've heard aren't "the best you could get for the price they charge"


Here in LET, I'm sure people do have better ideas and setups. The first simplest setup that comes to my mind is load balancer (on a dedi perhaps) and multiple VPS containing the same data. Might not be the best way out but that's what I though. Opinions? Another thing would be, that is it worth it? Even if it could make the websites 20% faster and much more stable at the same time, it really would be worth it.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment