This is how Vultr treated me make up your own minds

Posted On // Leave a Comment

The fact that I was treated very bad by Vultr even though I personally followed their terms, I think it seems fair for me to let others know how they can damage your reputation. luckily we were not reliant on them as we offer our own servers VPS, but we did have clients hosted on their network which have been left high and dry with no service because Vultr does not care.


I personally had a long discussion with them regarding reselling and how they would treat a clients violation before selling their droplets, but they did not honour what they said which was


My ticket


Ticket PRG-906VA has been updated by David xxxx [customer].


Hi, ok thank you for your help, I just have one more question, am I allowed to have 2 vultr accounts? I currently only have one but the reason for wanting two would be setting some clients on VPSs with Smpt blocked in one account while allowing Smtp to more trusted clients who request this on the account with SMTP.


Best Regards


David


Reply


Ticket PRG-906VA has been updated by Bill Jxxxx [staff].


You can have a second account but it will need to be under another email/payment method possibly.


Bill xxxx http://www.vultr.com


This is the ticket regarding how they deal with violations


Ticket OFP-538SK has been updated by Brian xxx [staff].


We would generally notify you before doing anything. In the event of things like large outbound attacks, or other outgoing abuse we may suspend the relevant servers before contacting you.


Our abuse department generally requests a response within 12 hours of you being notified about the abuse.


Brian xxx Vultr.com Support


Yet they terminated my whole account because of one of my clients 1st violation which btw is the only client to commit a violation. and I responded to them within minutes of their first email.


http://ift.tt/1mZoZwI


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment