Need Windows 7 or 8.1 environment VPS, I have product keys

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hello there,


I have an Android simulator(BlueStacks) to run 24/7, and another program which only works properly on Windows 7 or Windows 8. So Windows 2008 or Windows 2012 cannot help.


My app is CPU consuming and I think it needs 1GB of the ram. One example is I have a Windows 7 running in VMwrae Workstation, it has one virtual core(i7-4500u) and 2GB ram, the simulator will keep CPU 100% all the time and 1.5GB of the ram is used.


I have no experience on VPS, but I did some work, I know Windows VPS usually expensive so better choice is to install your own OS, and OpenVZ can't handle Windows.


Some posts that running VirtualBox or VMware in Linux is a solution, but my concern is in that case the performance of guest will be a disaster.


Conclusion:


1.Bandwidth doesn't matter.


2.High CPU usage(single core)


3.About 2GB ram.


4.20GB HDD will be enough.


5.Cheap(of couse...)


I tried VPSdime and failed installing VMware due to the kernel problem, BTW, virtual OS in another virtual environment seems not a good idea...


Thank you for your help.


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment