my experience with chicagovps support

Posted On // Leave a Comment

Hello all, Just wanted to say, everyone gives chicagovps so much grief about support but my recent experience was acceptable. I had ordered a promo and something happened and I got the wrong thing. I opened a ticket to get it fixed but decided to do something strange and put in a second order which happened to get the right thing. Opened a ticket to fix and obviously the tech can't do anything since it's more a billing issue but Chris took the ticket and fixed the mess. Now I'm up and running and the VPS is pretty fast. I'm not complaning at all... I was going to use this for just an rsync backup of my main VPS but I might move some of my sites over to it to see how it goes. Overall I'm happy.


[root@backup ssh]# wget http://ift.tt/1auE1UP -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz Number of cores : 2 CPU frequency : 3401.000 MHz Total amount of ram : 512 MB Total amount of swap : 512 MB System uptime : 8 min, Download speed from CacheFly: 73.0MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 36.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 53.5MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 6.27MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 8.79MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 28.2MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 11.3MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 62.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 84.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 30.6MB/s I/O speed : 111 MB/s


[root@backup ssh]# dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 16384+0 records in 16384+0 records out 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 8.90571 s, 121 MB/s


http://ift.tt/1dvHQ0Z

0 comments:

Post a Comment